Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life long goal!


So my china interview went really well, and I should find out next week if I get in or not!!! So far I have just been super busy trying to handle school and work at the same time.  I have a french test tomorrow, so hopefully I do good on it.  This week though I have come up with a life goal!!!   My life long goal is to live in Tahiti !!!!!   I want to get my nursing degree, speak french, then move to Tahiti.  So for right now I am setting my eyes on it! So if you have any suggestions for helping me reach that goal, tell me! 

1 comment:

Margo said...

Wow what a good life long goal. I wish all the luck you need because Tahiti will be a little bit better place with you in it. You are totally awesome. Good luck for tomorrow french test. I know you will do fine.