Monday, November 28, 2011

4 years later...

Well folks, four years have gone by since I have last updated my blog. I am happy to tell you that those four years have not gone to waste.  Here's a quick summary of what I've done.
I've spent five months in China teaching English to the cutest 5 year olds! I climbed(yes, climbed) the Great Wall of China, saw the Terra Cotta Warriors, hiked Moon Hill, held the most precious babies at the Starfish Orphanage, spent way too much money on shoes and bags, saw Celine Dion and James Taylor in concert, worked as a counselor at Brighton LDS Girls camp, made the greatest friends, learned to appriecate the little things in life, learned the guitar, got addicted to the Twilight series, rockclimbed and saw the most beautiful sunset.











I'm sure I left a lot out, but I plan on updating a lot more this year. I hope that you have had a great, adventurous four years as well.  Till next time...

No comments: