Sunday, June 15, 2008

New to Blogging


 I am new at this I have never done this before, so if my page is a little dull I apologize.  I decided to start this up before I go on my graduation trip to Tahiti! I thought this would be a cool way to keep people posted up about my trip!  Two  years ago I went to Tahiti with my friend Margo. It was amazing! I met some people over there that I have kept in touch with so I'm going back for a 2nd time! I am also going to the other Islands such as Bora Bora, and Raiatea! I am super excited!  I have just graduated High school! I have also become a C.N.A through a program at my school. I want to go into medicine when I grow up! So hopefully I will remember to write in here! haha I won't promise anything! Peace! 

1 comment:

Margo said...

Hey girl I am glad that you have finally gave in and created your own blog. First, Congratulations for your HS Graduation. Second, Congratulations for your seminary graduation and Third Happy for your Tahiti Trip.You have accomplished so much this year and I am sure more are coming.
Hugs&Kisses,
Margo